- Parking Passes
We offer (5) types of Monthly Parking passes. All passes are offered on a First Come / First Serve basis. Feel free to contact the garage with your specific parking needs. Please note that NO pass allows for vehicle storage. When inquiring about a parking pass, regardless of type, it is very important that you specify:
- Type of Pass (see below)
- Requested Start Date
- Vehicle Size and Type
- Contact Name and Phone Number
Listed below are the types of passes offered. When inquiring about a parking pass, please choose the one that best suits your needs before you contact the garage:
- Annual Monthly Pass: Subject to availability, this pass allows 24/7 access to the garage, including Snow Ban parking and Special Events. This is the least restrictive pass offered by Cumberland County.
- Off-Peak Monthly Pass: Designed primarily for the local resident or reverse-commuter, this pass offers parking privileges from 4 p.m. until 8:00 the following morning, M – Fri. Weekends are unrestricted. Parking during the normal business day from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. is NOT included.
- Weekend Parking Pass: This MONTHLY parking pass is designed for visitors who frequently visit Portland on the weekends. This pass allows unrestricted pass offers parking privileges from 4 p.m. Friday until 8 a.m. Monday.
- Short-Term Pass: Visiting Portland for more than 8 days? Subject to Seasonal availability, this pass offers UNRESTRICTED parking privileges, 24/7, for up to 14-days. Reservations and payment must be made in advance.
- Summer Seasonal: Do you visit Portland each summer for an extended period of time? Our Summer Seasonal Pass may be for you. This unrestricted MONTHLY pass offers the same benefits as our Annual Monthly Pass between 1 May and 30 September each year. Please contact the garage for availability and prevailing rate information.
192 Newbury Street, Portland, ME
Operation Hours: 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
Staff is onsite Mon - Fri, from 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
The Cumberland County parking garage is conveniently located in Portland’s Old Port, and offers hourly and monthly public parking for visitors to the city. We are less than 2 blocks to Merrill Auditorium, Casco Bay Lines and City Hall.