Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the hours of the garage?
The garage operates 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. Staff is on-site Monday – Friday from 7:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. to answer your questions or offer additional assistance. Afterhours help can be summoned by pressing the CALL FOR HELP button located on the Automated Payment Machine in the Exit Lane. On-Call assistance is available 24/7.
- Payment Methods:
ALL transactions occur at our Automated Payment Station located in the Exit Lane OR via our Walk-Up Pay Station located by the Ground Floor elevator. The Walk-Up Pay Station allows you the opportunity to pay in-advance of your departure. Please Note: Once you have paid your fee at the Walk-Up Pay Station, you have a 15 Minute grace period to exit the building. Departures which occur beyond the 15 minute grace period will result in additional charges.
- What are the vehicle size restrictions of the garage?
The garage can accommodate vehicles up to 6’9” in height. Unfortunately, we cannot accept motorcycles, dually type trucks, oversized trucks / SUV’s, vehicles with snowplows or vehicles towing trailers.
- Can I leave my vehicle in the garage for multiple days?
Yes. We DO offer multiple day parking for our guests. Please contact the Garage Manager for more information, restrictions and prior approval. Please note that vehicles CANNOT be stored in the garage. Vehicles which are parked in the same space for extended periods of time without prior approval, are subject to booting, towing or additional fines.
- Can I make a reservation for summer parking while we vacation in Portland?
We strongly encourage our summer or seasonal visitors to contact the garage prior to their arrival date to ensure we can accommodate their parking needs. Generally, we can be of assistance if we have 4-5 business days advance notice although it is not uncommon for the garage to sell-out during peak season. When contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org please be prepared to give us specific arrival/departure dates, the size of the vehicle and a contact number should we need to speak with you.
- Does the garage offer Monthly Parking Passes?
We offer (5) types of Monthly Parking passes. All passes are offered on a First Come / First Serve basis. Although we do not maintain a waiting list, please feel free to contact the garage with your specific parking needs. Please note that NO pass allows for vehicle storage. When inquiring about a parking pass, regardless of type, it is very important that you specify:
- Type of Pass
- Requested Start Date
- Vehicle Size and Type
- Contact Name and Phone Number
Listed below are the types of passes offered. When inquiring about a parking pass, please choose the one that best suits your needs before contact the garage:
- Annual Monthly Pass: Subject to availability, this pass allows 24/7 access to the garage, including Snow Ban parking and Special Events. This is the least restrictive pass offered by Cumberland County.
- Off-Peak Monthly Pass: Designed primarily for the local resident or reverse-commuter, this pass offers parking privileges from 4 p.m. until 8:00 the following morning, M – Fri. Weekends are unrestricted. Parking during the normal business day from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. is NOT included.
- Weekend Parking Pass: This MONTHLY parking pass is designed for visitors who frequently visit Portland on the weekends. This pass allows unrestricted pass offers parking privileges from 4 p.m. Friday until 8 a.m. Monday.
- Short-Term Pass: Visiting Portland for more than 8 days? Subject to Seasonal availability, this pass offers UNRESTRICTED parking privileges, 24/7, for up to 14-days. Reservations and payment must be made in advance.
- Summer Seasonal: Do you visit Portland each summer for an extended period of time? Our Summer Seasonal Pass may be for you. This unrestricted MONTHLY pass offers the same benefits as our Annual Monthly Pass between 1 May and 30 September each year. Please contact the garage for availability and prevailing rate information.
- Do you have ADA accessible parking or EV Charging Stations?
Parking for guests with disabilities is located on floors 2 – 5, directly in front of the elevator. All ADA spaces are wheelchair accessible and clearly marked.