Applications for internships are accepted on a rolling basis. We are looking for interns who :
- Are responsive and motivated self-starters
- Will represent our office and the County professionally
- Are able to work independently with supervisor guidance
- Are comfortable and adept in meeting facilitation (in-person and virtually)
- Understand social media platforms and how public agencies use them for engagement
- Have a keen eye for details and social media graphic design
- Have the ability to strategize and identify potential solutions for complex problems
- Have excellent written and oral communications
- Demonstrate an interest in Emergency Management
- Are proficient in Microsoft Office
- Minimum internship qualifications include a high school diploma, current enrollment in a college or university, and completion of two semesters of college coursework.
How to Apply
- Applicants must complete the Cumberland County application and submit it to Human Resources. This application with further instructions can be found here.
- If selected for the internship, a background check and fingerprinting will be required.
- Have questions about the application process, or CCEMA internships in general? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-892-6785.