Cumberland County Government
142 Federal Street
Portland, ME 04101
Cumberland County Government adheres to the following values that the county holds regarding regional relationships.
1. Citizens are the customers
2. Broad-based deliberative process
3. Build trust
4. Outreach initiatives
5. Distribution of key information
6. Identify needs & available resources
7. Identify and analyze “best practices”
8. Set attainable goals
9. Periodic monitoring
10. Continual two-way communications
Mental Health Co-Occuring Disorders Court
Contact us via clicking on the email links below on each person's name or fill out the form below to send us your feedback, comments and suggestions.