Regional Communications Center

Bill Holmes

Bill Holmes, Director


Mailing Address:
22 High Street, Suite 2
Windham, ME 04062



Regional Communications Center

CCRCC Frequently Asked Questions

What are the visiting hours at the jail?
Please call the jail at 774-1444 or click here for a link to their Cumberland County Jail Visitation Information Page.
How do I get a copy of a police report?
Police report information can be obtained M-F, 8 AM to 4 PM. Please call 839-5556 for Gorham Police reports and 774-1444 for Sheriff’s office reports.
How can I contact the Sheriff's Office or Jail?
207-774-1444 or click here for their website.
Can I get a burn permit today?
The CCRCC provides dispatch service for several communities. Please contact us at 893-2810 and we will provide your communities daily burn permit information.
How do I get a Protection from Abuse order or a Harassment Order?
You can obtain information on these orders from the Court that serves your community. Bridgton Court 647-3535, Portland Court 822-4204, Bath Court 442-0200.
How do I reach the police officer that is handling my case?
You can call the CCRCC at 893-2810 and we will leave a message for the officer that is handling your case. The officer / sheriff that is handling your case may not be on duty when you call, however we will leave a message for them to call you back once they return to duty.